Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Baby

Thursday, March 2, 2017
Hi Everyone. Time for another challenge over a the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog. We are up to challenge #340 and our theme this week is
BABY
This week our lovely sponsor is A Day for Daisies! This prize from our sponsor is a $12 gift voucher to their online store.
For my card this week I chose the adorable image - Mama Hugs. I love A Day for Daisies images! I love the unique style of the images. I have coloured up with Copics and some paper from my stash. The die cut "baby" is from Simon Says Stamp.

We  hope you will be able to join us in with our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! The deadline for entries is Tuesday evening (8).

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx 



2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Kristina - such a lovely choice of image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kristina....love the sweet image and the colour....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top